Friday, June 29, 2012

Crafty...

Okay, I am too excited about this to wait to post about it.  My sweet friend Tabitha just had a baby and I was inspired by this from Pinterest...
http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/littlebirddesigns/product/new-baby-personalised-map-picture
 I love crafting and when I saw this and thought it was super cute, I thought I can totally do that!
So I printed out a map from Google of the area where the hospital my friend gave birth is for the map part.  I used a 12x12 canvass from Michaels and got to modpodging!  I used craft paper and decoupage to attach all of the paper and then stamped/drew on the lettering.  I then attached a ribbon to the wooden frame to make a cute hanger.  I hope Tabitha and her husband love it and are able to hang it in their baby's room!

No comments:

Post a Comment